Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mac Venomous Villains Collection

In case you have not heard and you do not have your list ready, on Thursday Mac is said to release their collaboration with Disney. They have four Disney villain characters, each having about 6-9 different items. When I first heard about it I was definitely psyched since I love anything Disney, but once I started to see the pictures I must admit the packaging looked a little cheap to me. I remember the Hello Kitty collaboration and thought that was done nicely. I'm not saying that I'm ruling out buying some items, since I have my list of items to buy but I do hope that it doesn't disappoint. I'll post pictures once I've seen it in stores, but in the meantime feel free and look at it online. It's ready for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment