Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Drugstore Goodies

I was cruising down the make up aisle at my local drugstore and  must admit I was very impressed by what I saw. Drugstore make up has really changed in the last few years. The brand that deserves the award for "Most Improved" would have to be Wet N' Wild. Have you checked out Wet N' Wild lately? Trust me, this is not the same Wet N' Wild that I remember growing up, however they've managed to keep their prices low. The eyeshadows have really blown me away. I recently picked up the Lust palette (6 eyeshadows for $4.99) and have only good news to report. All of the colors are so pigmented and smooth. It proves that you don't have to spend a boatload of money for good products. In addition to Wet N' Wild, I have found a new mascara that I am currently loving. Has anyone tried the new Covergirl Lashblast Fusion? It provides me with everything that I need without all of the clumping. I wasn't a fan of the original Lashblast, however I am really liking this formula. If you follow my blog, you may have seen a similar post comparing MAC and Covergirl lipstains. I definitely preferred the Covergirl version.  Now don't get me wrong, Sephora continues to be my favorite store (and I have the receipts to prove it) however, I have found many gems in my local drugstore. Trust me, some of these drug store items are also highly coveted. Have you seen the new Cremeblush sticks from NYC? You probably haven't because they've been sold out everywhere. I went searching like a crazy madwoman for these blushsticks and I finally found them in stock at ULTA; even though the Limited Edition color I wanted was sold out. And don't get me started on Milani, they are coming out with so many outstanding products. Happy drugstore shopping. I would love to know what you're currently obsessing after?

No comments:

Post a Comment