Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Products I Regret Buying

I guess it's bound to happen when you purchase as much make up as I do. There are those moments where you realize that the hyped product that you just had to have was a disappointment. Sometimes it's a result of buying the "it" product when it really wasn't a good match for you. Other times it can be a result of it being a poor product. Make up is as personal and individual as underwear ( okay, maybe not that personal). I've read enough blogs and seen enough Youtube videos to know that people get upset when their fave products are featured on the "Products I Regret Buying" tag. Sometimes it's hard to understand how our favorite holy grail item is not adored by everyone; somehow we take it personally. I've uploaded my video of products I regret buying, but I want to know what products do you regret buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment