Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Review: Brows A Go Go


I don't know if eyebrows are as important to everyone else, or if it's just me. I like the shape of my eyebrows (I'm way past the point of having thin, barely there eyebrows which never looked flattering). So you can imagine that I'm always looking for the next eyebrow kit, shadow or pencil. In the past I've tried Smashbox Brow Tech, Benefit Browzings and Maybelline brow pencil.

I recently purchased Benefit Brows A Go Go and here are my thoughts.







My First Impression: This kit contains two eyebrow colors, a light and a medium brown shade along with a medium color wax. It also contains a highlight powder and an eye bright. It is a complete kit, however I find the quantity to be a little too small for the price. I like the fact that you can mix the eyebrow shades to match your hair color. The mini-brush that comes with the kit is too soft and I use my Smashbox brow brush for application. I've tried other highlighters before, however the soft pink shade is nice and brings a lot of attention under my brow and it is not glittery or shimmery.

Price: It seems a little pricey, $38 for 5.49 g total of product. It comes with a mini black eye pencil, but the quality of the pencil seems average.

Quality: All of the colors are pigmented and creamy and smooth. The kit is in a cardboard type of packaging, but it is well made and durable. The mini tweezers included are poor and I only use them when I do not have my full sized tweezers.

All in all, I would recommend and repurchase this kit. I have a tutorial on how I use the kit and I will be posting it here as well.

What do you do with your eyebrows? are you obsessed like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment