Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lady Gaga Inspiration


Have you guys seen Lady Gaga on the cover of Cosmo (April)? That's her picture from the cover. She looks great, her make up is flawless and subdued for her. I was inspired by her make up and decided to try it out today. I like that my face is all made up and I'm wearing a white t-shirt and jeans.





Products Used:

Face- Revlon Colorstay in Rich Tan
L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer in green
Smashbox HD Concealer in Medium
MUFE HD Powder

Eyes- MAC Snob Style in inner half of lid
Urban Decay YDK in outer half of lid
Kat Von D Leather in crease (blend the color up higher than usual)
Kat Von D Lucifer in outer v
MAC Blacktrack fluidline gel liner
MAC Plushlash
Stila pearl Kajal pencil in waterline
Urban Decay Zero in lower lash line (blend with Lucifer eye shadow)

Cheeks- MAC Full Fuchsia blush

Lips- Kat Von D Lipstick in Hellbent (matte red)

I used a lot of eye products, but I tried to work with what I already owned.
Have any of you been inspired by anyone's style lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment