Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Skin Care Routine

In addition to my obsessions with make up, I am also obsessed with skin care. It's as if I am always looking for the next big thing and change it up. But of course, I always tend to go back to my staples. I'm currently using the Clarisonic cleanser that came with my Clarisonic. It's a pretty good cleanser, but my all time favorite is Purity by Philosophy. Purity Made Simple


I suffer from mild rosacea and I'm trying a new product out that I bought at Sephora. That was the first time I had seen that brand. I'm hoping that it will work because out of all my of face problems, that's my biggest one. I'll be posting updates on whether I see any type of improvement. It's First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness.
Anti-Redness Serum
Has anyone tried the new L'oreal Lash Boost Serum? I've been using it for about three weeks and I must say that I've seen some improvement. I only use it at night time because it's goopy and clumps my lashes (which would be a problem when applying mascara).

And of course, my holy grail item. The Clarisonic SkinCare Brush. I know it's a little pricey, and it took me a over a year to take the plunge, but it's a purchase I have never regretted. It works wonders on face. I've even noticed that my pores appear smaller and less pronounced. I'm no longer obsessed with my pores.

The next thing on my list is now to conquer my oily skin, especially with summer and the South Florida humidity right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment