Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things I'm loving right now.



This is just a few of the beauty items I've been loving
for a few weeks. I jumped on the Revlon PhotoReady foundation band wagon and I must say I have been pleasantly surprised. I enjoy it more than the Revlon Colorstay Foundation because it does not seem as thick. I like for a foundation to even out my skin tone and cut down on the redness without looking like I'm wearing a mask. We'll see if I continue to enjoy it as the Miami weather gets warmer and humid. So far I like the look it gives to my skin. I was thinking about getting the Make Up Forever Velvet-Mat Foundation but it looks like I won't need it for now. I have been using my MUFE HD Powder to set the foundation.

I've also been loving my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette. There are a lot of neutral shades that are appropriate for work. My favorite shades right now are Drink Me, Eat Me and Chessur. I've tried to love Midnight Tea Party but the glitter fall out drives me crazy. Along with my Urban Decay Palette, I've also been using MAC Smoke and Diamonds eyeshadow. It is a nice lid color which can be smoked out if necessary. My current go to eye shadow base is MAC Painterly Paintpot, however once it starts to get really hot I will continue using UDPP.

Favorite eyeliners- Urban Decay Zero. I've been lining my upper waterline to bring attention to my lashes. I feel it's less harsh than lining my lashline daily, especially during this Spring warm weather. I have been lining my waterline with Stila's Eye Kajal in Pearl. It's a white color and it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter.

Has anyone tried the Jose Maran Argan Oil? I've been suffering from dry skin for the past few days due to a face product that I've been using (normally my skin is oily). I decided to try the Argan Oil on my face ( I was a little concerned because I assumed that my face would be like an oil slick). Luckily I was wrong, it quickly absorbed into my skin and it no longer felt tight and pulled. So far I likey.

My go to blushes have been Cabana Boy by The Balm. It's a very bright pink. With this blush I like to also wear MAC Soft and Gentle as a highlighter. It really puts a lot of focus on my cheek bones. I've been loving Nars Orgasm. The only problem with this shade is that it is very light for my skin tone and I have to pack it on.

MAC Plushlash has been my go to mascara.
I am totally impressed by L'oreal's Lash Serum. I have noticed much improvement in my lashes.

And because my lips are always chapped and flaky, Carmex had to be on the list.

My favorite deodorant is Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.

What are your favorites for the season?








No comments:

Post a Comment