Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mini Haul

This is a mini haul that I've accumulated over the past few weeks. Some things were on sale at Walgreens.

I bought Revlon Photoready foundation along with Lilac lipstick. It's such a great lipstick and even better because it was buy one get one half off.

During the Urban Decay 30% off sale I bought the Deslick tube. I'm still in the process of trying it out, I'll keep you posted.

I have a couple MAC items. Most are from the MAC Art Supplies release. I had to buy a pearlglide eyeliner. I bought it in Blackline which appears very unoriginal until you smoke it out and it has a green/gold shade with shimmer. I also bought Dirty greasepaint stick. That sucker does not move once it's one. It's a great base color but can be worn alone too. I bought Sunset Lip Stain. I was hesitant about buying a lipstain since I've never had a good experience with them, however I really wanted something I could put on my lips when going to the beach and not have to worry about it. The last thing I bought from MAC was Prepped for Glamour (which is a dupe for Satin Taupe). Since I have been wanting Satin Taupe for a while, I figured I could just get Prepped for Glamour (LE).

Because I'm in the Spring mood I bought a purple and green eyeshadow from Bare Escentuals. The green is Soiree and the purple is Angel.





The eyeshadows are without a primer. Soiree and Angel.

In order:
Lilac l/s
Sunset lipstain
Dirty Greasepaint
Blackline eyeliner
Prepped for Glamour e/s



No comments:

Post a Comment